Rj11 Connectors Modular Jack Socket rj11 Telephone Cable
|Connector Type||RJ11 modular jack||Withstanding Voltage||AC 1000V/min|
|Insulation Resistance||500mΩ Min||Contact Resistance||30mΩ Max|
|Number of ports||1*1||Number of contacts||2,4,6 or 8|
|Mechanical Life||750 cycles min||Application||telephone communication|
|Model Number||rj11-641d100 / rj11-616e / rj11-641d60 / rj11-641d40 / rj11-623k / rj11-616m / rj11-616e /
rj11-623d /rj11-641d115 / rj11-616d / 523A with cable
The RJ11 interface is similar to the RJ45 interface, but only has 4 pins (RJ45 has 8 pins). In computer systems, RJ11 is mainly used to connect the modem.
The difference between RJ11 and RJ45: different standards, different sizes (RJ11 has 6P6C\6P4C\4P4C\4P2C, where C represents the number of gold needles in the crystal head; Eight RJ45 p8c).
RJ11 is 4 or 6 pin and RJ45 is 8 pin connection device. Due to the difference in size, it is obvious that the RJ45 plug cannot be inserted into the RJ11 jack. The reverse is physically possible because the RJ11 plug is smaller than the RJ45 jack, thus giving the illusion that the two should or could work together. Actually, it's not. It is strongly recommended not to use the RJ11 plug for the RJ45 jack.
Because RJ11 is not standardized, its dimensions, insertion force, insertion Angle, etc. are not consistent with standard connector design requirements, thus interoperability cannot be guaranteed. They even cause damage to both. Since the RJ11 plug is smaller than the RJ45 jack, the plastic parts on both sides of the plug will damage the metal pins in the inserted jack.
1. Audio / Video product:MP3, MP4, DVD, stereo system
2. Digital devices: digital camera, digital video
3. Remote control: Vehicle, rolling door, Home security products
4. Communication products: mobiles, car telephone, telephone, building equipment, PDA etc.
5.Household Appliances: TV, microwave oven, electric cooker, electric hair drier, electronic scale, Body Fat &Water Scale, Kitchen Scale.
6. Security Products: Videophone, Monitor etc.
7. Toy: electronic toy etc.
8. Computer products: Camera, recording pen etc.
9. Fitness equipment: running machine, massage chair, timer etc.
10. Medical Equipment: sphygmomanometer, thermometer, the hospital call system and other similar products.